Dunav Resources Ltd.
Dunav Resources Ltd.
(TSX.V: DNV), a Canadian-based mineral exploration company, is focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Serbia. Dunav's main project is the Tulare copper-gold porphyry project located in southern Serbia, approximately 230 km from Belgrade and 70 km from the regional centre of Nis and the Dergmen gold-copper porphyry-style.
The Tulare Copper-Gold Porphyry Project
has been the subject of detailed exploration by Dunav since May 2011. In November 2012, Dunav reported an initial resource estimate for the Kiseljak deposit. The Kiseljak mineral resource has been estimated at 300,500,000
tonnes grading an average of 0.27% copper
and 0.26 g/t gold
in the inferred resource category for 1.8 billion pounds of copper
and 2.5 million ounces of gold
, using a 0.25% copper equivalent cut-off. Dunav has additional porphyry centers within the project area, including Yellow Creek, Calovica vis South and Trlica. These target areas are all located within 2.5 km of the Kiseljak deposit.
Dunav has also acquired the Degrmen exploration licence located 20 kilometers northwest of the Kiseljak deposit. Exploration conducted by Dunav during 2012 and 2013 has highlighted the potential for copper-gold porphyry-style mineralization similar to that defined at Tulare.
Dunav's projects in Serbia are well located to access both major transportation corridors and the markets. The fiscal regime in Serbia is highly supportive of the extractive industries with a 15% corporate tax rate and a 5% NSR royalty.
The Dunav's exploration team has been successfully operating in Serbia since 2004.
TULARE - KISELJAK INFERRED RESOURCE ESTIMATE
- The effective date of the mineral resource estimate is 22 November 2012
- CIM definitions were used for Mineral Resources
- A cut-off of 0.25% Cu Equivalent is applied for all zones
- Figures have been rounded to the appropriate level of precision for the reporting of an Inferred Resource
- Due to rounding, some columns or rows may not compute exactly as shown
- No Mineral reserves have been estimated for the Kiseljak deposit
- Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. The estimate of mineral resources may be materially affected by environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, sociopolitical, marketing, or other relevant issues.
- The copper price used in this estimate is the mean of monthly average London Metal Exchange copper spot prices for 2010, 2011, and 2012, and is US$3.60/lb. The gold price used in this estimate is the mean of the monthly average spot gold prices for 2010, 2011, and 2012, and is US$1,500/oz.
- The copper and gold equivalent cut-offs, used by Dunav, are based on the in situ grades, using the following formulas with a gold price of US$48.23/gramme and a copper price of US$79.356/percent
Cu_eq = ((Au*48.23)+(Cu*79.356))/79.356
Au_eq = ((Au*48.23)+(Cu*79.356))/48.23
View Tulare Technical Report in PDF Format